Volunteer for us!
The School of EECS Alumni Society has a number of committees that you can join! All committees conduct business through conference calls and email so you don’t have to live in Centre County to be involved.
- Building Community (social media); Allen Puy, chair
- Events; Cathy Schultz, chair
- Membership and Practitioner surveys; Rich Prewitt, chair
- Leadership; Andy Berger, chair
- Professional Exchange (Silicon Happy Valley); Eric Foreman, chair
- Awards and Recognition; Dale Hoffman, chair
- Student Outreach and Engagement; Julia Erdley, chair
- Mentoring; Scott Ackerman, chair
- Alumni Outreach and Engagement; Bob Nagy, chair
- Women in Engineering; Beth Gemmell, chair
To join a committee or request more information, please contact Cathy Schultz at email@example.com.
Board members are elected to a three-year term. Watch for the next call for nominations this spring!
- Resumania: Held in conjunction with Penn State’s Career Fair each fall, Resumania provides students with access to alumni who can review résumés and provide valuable career guidance.
- PSEAS Faculty/Staff Awards: Help PSEAS in the annual selection process to recognize outstanding teachers, advisers, researchers, and support staff in the College of Engineering.
For more information on how to get involved with PSEAS, contact the College of Engineering Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.